Rebuilt LibreOffice 4.2.3 packages fix KDE-related bug
Today I uploaded new packages for the LibreOffice 4.2.3 . The original packages were made available a little while ago but several people (myself included) were not happy with them.
LibreOffice 4.2.3 has an issue when you are running KDE. A bug in the session-restore functionality caused the LibreOffice applications to “hang” after the window outlines had been drawn on the screen. I took a commit from the development tree and used that as a patch to recompile my libreoffice packages for Slackware 14.1 and -current.
I can confirm that the patched package solved the problem for me.
Get the new packages here (Slackware 14.1 and -current):
- http://www.slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/libreoffice/ (master site)
- http://taper.alienbase.nl/mirrors/people/alien/slackbuilds/libreoffice/ (my own US mirror)
- http://repo.ukdw.ac.id/alien-libreoffice/ (Indonesia)
- http://alien.slackbook.org/slackbuilds/libreoffice/ (US)
- http://slackware.org.uk/people/alien/slackbuilds/libreoffice/ (UK)