I had to rebuild two packages for users of my KDE 4.11.2 on Slackware-current.Both are packages that are being used by a lot of people so I did not want to wait for the next release of KDE (scheduled for November 5th).
- ark: this package was broken after the update of the ‘libarchive’ package in Slackware-current
- calligra: actually I did not have calligra as part of my KDE 4.11.2 set. However it turns out that the new ‘marble’ package of KDE 4.11.2 breaks Calligra Words! Therefore I have added a rebuilt Calligra 2.7.3 to my KDE 4.11.2 set (the same package as you’ll find in Slackware-current… only this time with a working Calligra Words).
Get them from any of my ‘ktown’ mirrors:
- http://alien.slackbook.org/ktown/ (the master repository), rsync URI: rsync://alien.slackbook.org/alien/ktown/
- http://taper.alienbase.nl/mirrors/alien-kde/ (my fast US mirror), rsync URI: rsync://taper.alienbase.nl/mirrors/alien-kde/
- http://repo.ukdw.ac.id/alien-kde/ (willysr’s Indonesian mirror), rsync URI: rsync://repo.ukdw.ac.id/alien-kde/
- http://slackware.org.uk/people/alien-kde/ (fast UK based mirror, run by Darren Austin), rsync URI: rsync://slackware.org.uk/people/alien-kde/