A new LibreOffice is here – the first bugfix release for the 4.4.x series. Over a hundred bugs were fixed since version 4.4.0 saw the light a month earlier.
My LibreOffice 4.4.1 packages for Slackware 14.1 and -current are ready for download from the usual mirror locations:
- http://www.slackware.com/~alien/slackbuilds/libreoffice/ (master site)
- http://taper.alienbase.nl/mirrors/people/alien/slackbuilds/libreoffice/ (my own US mirror)
- http://repo.ukdw.ac.id/alien-libreoffice/ (Indonesia)
- http://alien.slackbook.org/slackbuilds/libreoffice/ (US)
- http://slackware.org.uk/people/alien/slackbuilds/libreoffice/ (UK)
Have fun! Eric
Thank you Eric!
Thanks again, Eric! The good news is that 4.4.1 fixes the bug where LibreOffice would lock up when printing via Postscript.
Many thanks again for being so quick in making LO packages !!!
Great work as always. Thank you bro!
I wanted to let you know – if you haven’t noticed it already – that the latest update from Slackware current has broken libreoffice. The application complains about not finding the correct ICU version, it expects v 51 but icu was upgraded to 54.
Correct, the update of the icu4c package broke libreoffice.
I am in the process of compiling LibreOffice 4.4.3 (released but unannounced) for slackware-current. Compiling for 32-bit and 64-bit will take until tomorrow and then it will appear in my package repository.
Thanks for the quick answer and the soon to be released update.