I acquired the slackware.nl domain. More precisely, the domain was given to me – for free – by its previous owner whose name I will not divulge unless he gives me permission to do so (someone sympathetic to Slackware but no longer using Slackware himself). Thanks!
So, I setup some server configurations using slackware.nl for stuff I am hosting under (mostly) alienbase.nl:
- slackware.nl (same as bear.alienbase.nl/mirrors but a lot shorter to type, so I will be using it in future to point people to the mirror repositories)
- wiki.slackware.nl (same as wiki.alienbase.nl and which used to be alien.slackbook.org/dokuwiki)
- blog.slackware.nl (same as blog.alienbase.nl which will soon be taking over from alien.slackbook.org/blog)
- alien.slackware.nl (which is redirecting to slackware.com/~alien)
- git.slackware.nl (which is the same as bear.alienbase.nl/cgit but easier to remember)
Note: you may want to add the CACert root certificate to your machine to get rid of warnings that the SSL certificate of slackware.nl is not trusted.