Archive for the tag "widevine"
Google updated the stable branch of the Chromium browser to a new major version number: “51”. An overview of the changes since the previous “50” release are found in Google’s git. Updated packages for Slackware 14.1 and -current are now available from my repository, for the download URLs see below. The announcement on the Google Chrome Releases blog mentions a […]
Chromium 49 was announced on the Google Chrome Releases blog. I needed some time to compile package for my ‘ktown’ repository containing the KDE Plasma 5 environment. In fact it took more time than anticipated because I had upgraded my QEMU from 1.2.0 to 2.5.0 and that had unepected side effects: it severely affected the […]
Google updated their Chrome/Chromium with mention of some security fixes. I had to finish compiling LibreOffice first, and also it takes a while for the official chromium source tarball to appear on Google’s servers. But the weekend started uneventful so it was easy to build you some new packages for the chromium browser inbetween baking some tasty sourdough bread. […]
I have made new packages for the chromium browser and its widevine plugin. Chromium version 44 was released a bit earlier this week, and it took me a while to compile, because the new OpenJDK 7u85 and LibreOffice 5.0.0.rc3 packages were ahead of it in the build queue. Guess what… now that I am writing this blog […]
Building on my experiences with chromium-dev (the development channel of the Chromium browser which is currently at version 44), I have made similar changes to my latest package for the chromium browser and its widevine and pepperflash plugins. This means that I have said goodbye to the single configuration file (/etc/default/chromium) and switched to a configuration directory, which is “/etc/chromium/” […]