Archive for the tag "libreoffice"
That sounds a heck of a lot like another post I wrote recently on this blog… a little more than two weeks ago. The big guys made a move again, and this is what you get from me as a result. Chromium Chromium (and of course Chrome) were updated to version 33.0.1750.149, with 7 security fixes. […]
Today I uploaded packages for VLC and LibreOffice. They are not for everyone, but let me explain this before you start scratching your head. LibreOffice 4.1.5 was recently released and I maintain LibreOffice 4.1.x for Slackware 14.0. The newer Slackware releases (14.1 and the -current development tree) are treated to LibreOffice 4.2.x and currently I […]
I have not been updating this blog for a couple of days, but that did not mean I was sitting on hy hands. These are the package updates which landed in my various repositories during the last few days: Calibre Nearly every week I have been updating my Calibre packages whenever Kovid Goyal released a […]
<rant> After three compilation failures (each setting me back several hours) I must say this: Whenever I have to bump a LibreOffice package – and perhaps due to moving up from Slackware 14.0 to 14.1 for compiling – it annoys the hell out of me that there are so many unexpected build failures. Not because […]
Quite by accident I noticed that LibreOffice 4.1.4 was released yesterday, even before the DocumentFoundation’s blog post was up. The official stance for 4.1.4 is that it is “the first also suggested for corporate deployments“. Well that is good news! So I quickly cleaned up the KDE 4.12 virtual machines and started with compiling some […]